From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 4:26 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] who is Vistabeam

One of our distributors is upset, claiming I sold quantities direct to
Vistabeam at super low prices, twice.

Didn’t do it.  I don’t do that.  Good way to lose your distribution chain.

Distributor says Vistabeam said I did...  I knew the name sounded familiar.

A bit of afternoon drama.

I’ll let Vistabeam and the distributor discuss it.