What is the diameter? If not too big, you may find some of the chimney
mounts here useful:
https://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=776

It may be easier to put your own metal band setup, there must be some
specific blocks that you can use to both tension them and create a solid
mounting point.