storage.storage_descr NOT LIKE '%/boot%' AND storage.storage_perc_warn > 75 AND
devices.type = "Server" AND storage.storage_descr NOT LIKE '%/swap%' AND
devices.os NOT LIKE '%Powercode BMU%' AND devices.os NOT LIKE '%Procera
Networks%' AND storage.storage_descr NOT LIKE '%/rom%' AND devices.hardware NOT
LIKE '%PMP%' AND devices.hardware NOT LIKE '%ePMP%'

^^ Example there is a way of warning about disk space that takes into account
devices that should not be taken into account, like swap etc. You could specify
linux servers only and or other hardware too. Depends how you want to go about
it. Ruling out or specifying individual types.

This one here lets me know if one of our guys changes channels on a device.

wireless_sensors.sensor_class = "frequency" AND wireless_sensors.sensor_current
!= wireless_sensors.sensor_prev

Its extremely flexible. Basically anything SNMP based can be monitored and
alerted if you know the OID and how to group and specify them.

[ https://www.wavedirect.net/ |    ]
[ https://www.facebook.com/ruralhighspeed ] [
https://www.instagram.com/wave.direct/ ] [
https://www.linkedin.com/company/wavedirect-telecommunication/ ] [
https://twitter.com/wavedirect1 ] [ https://www.youtube.com/user/WaveDirect ]
        STEVEN KENNEY
DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY & CONTINUITY A: 158 Erie St. N | Leamington ON
E: st...@wavedirect.org | P: 519-737-9283