I’ve started making chicken tacos from this, you can heat it up in the pan
directly out of the bag frozen:

https://www.tyson.com/products/grilled-chicken-frozen-breast-pulled/

At first I was making fajitas with it, which is good, but cooking the onions
and bell peppers took time and was too much like work.  I’m not a good cook
plus I’m lazy.  And if I didn’t open enough windows, the house smelled like
fajitas for a week.

One time I tried poaching chicken breasts and then turning them into pulled
chicken with 2 forks, based on some recipe.  Again, too much like work.

For ground beef tacos, I’ve found you can cook up the ground beef, drain off
the fat, put it in a gallon ziplock bag and toss it in the freezer.  When it is
just starting to freeze, take it out and massage the bag a little.  You end up
with a bag of cooked ground beef that is the consistency of granola.  Easy to
cook with, you can take out what you need and put the rest back in the freezer.
 I also recently acquired a cheap digital kitchen scale, how I lived all these
years without one I don’t know, I think it was like $20 on Amazon.

Stores sell stuff like meat on the assumption everybody has either 4 or 12
people in their house.  If you are cooking for 2, it’s really easy to overeat
or else have more leftovers than you can eat.  Ground beef comes in packages of
1.3 pounds or “family packs”.  I should make half a package into cheeseburgers
and cook up the rest to freeze for tacos.  But my son and I end up eating the
whole package as burgers, and then wonder why we’re gaining weight.  I have
come to love the little “slider” buns though.  You don’t have to put tiny
burgers on them, they’re fine for quarter pounders.  Also good for BBQ beef
sandwiches and fish sandwiches.  And nobody will every ask “where’s the beef?”