Hardy guy weighing-in!

Mark and Daniel are both correct, except:

Bullet point 6 should read:

Any change in transmit antenna polarization

https://www.rfvenue.com/blog/2015/07/01/polarization-polarity-and-polar-pattern-whats-the-difference

Daniel’s points below come from § 1.929(d) Classification of filings as major
or minor. It should be noted that this only pertains to application filings and
whether they are treated as major or minor modifications by the FCC. Part
101.103(d) covers Frequency coordination and under paragraph (d)(1) they
specify “Coordination must be completed prior to filing an application for
regular authorization, or a major amendment to a pending application or any
modification to a license.”

While a strict interpretation of this would lead one to believe that minor
changes would not need to be prior coordinated, the FCC usually requires some
kind of statement from the coordinator that the changes were analyzed and
forwarded to other coordinators for examination. Its generally recognized that
changes below these minimums should not appreciably affect the previous
interference analysis, but there can be issues with closely located stations
that are transmitting/receiving the same frequencies (known as a buck for FDD
systems). Coordinators should have a greatly reduced fee for minor change
notices since the whole process is very quick with little labor involved.

It should be pointed out again that these major/minor requirements do not
provide “slop factors” that one can legally operate under - they simply cover
how license amendments will be processed.

The licensee is expected to fulfill the coordinate and ground elevation
accuracy requirements of 101.103(d):

"The position location of antenna sites shall be determined to an accuracy of
no less than ±1 second in the horizontal dimensions (latitude and longitude)
and ±1 meter in the vertical dimension (ground elevation) with respect to the
National Spatial Reference System.”