/lent

So, our industry is coming off the free mad cash (((those guys))) push with
four years of  (((these guys))) free for all. Either way this goes theres a
reckoning coming over the next 4 years.

And ol elon is out there terrifying WISPS (BTW, boss is seriously in the
market if anybody wants to cash out) that the skynet is going to take over.

No matter how this next couple weeks go, the landscape is going to change
for businesses.

I anticipate either way another massive influx of COVID cash for internets
in the next 6 months to make sure we are ready for a remote nation upon the
next disaster. I also think the "broadband" definition is going to scale
back now that so much of the nation had to operate the critical components
of society without unlimited bandwidth.

A multitude of operators are going to go bankrupt because of the covid
related hardships, real or imagined, so some smaller players are going to
get bigger, some bigger players are going to absorb, and some new players
will hit the market.

also, does PR even want to be a state? I never knew for sure. I think they
should be if they want, but why would you want to gain the responsibility
of statehood when you already have the benefit