From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 1:47 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Google must be running out of Disk Space

Got a notice yesterday that in June Google will be discontinuing 'free'
storage of Google Photos.  All photos and videos synced from your phone will
now count against your storage allotment.  I thought it was interesting that
'unlimited' photo storage was a feature on the Pixel4 line, but that phrase was
absent on the Pixel5 sales pages.  I guess they must be running out of storage
capacity.

Either that, or they now have enough photos that their AI replication bots can
seamless start integrating into society and start replacing those pesky meat
bags that might decide to investigate them one day.