So the thought I had about Georgia is not that it makes any difference in
the outcome, but instead that there seems to be some hope that Georgia will
find that the election was stolen there due to voting machine shenanigans,
which would lead to other places being in doubt as well.

To be clear:  I do *NOT* believe this for a second.   I'm just saying that
there seems to be a current thread among some that the voting machines were
at fault.   If you're grasping at straws, this looks like a pretty big one
to grab onto.   And after Georgia that particular straw will be hard to
grasp onto anymore, which may make a few more people stop pretending that
there is a chance that trump will actually be declared the winner.

- Forrest