Push the turbo button.

-----Original Message----- From: Jesse Dupont
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:05 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Slow Browsers

I wonder if it’s because sell that data has moved to the cloud (because of cross-device sync) and that even if it is cached/sync’d locally, it has to authenticate to the cloud before the data store is unlocked. I’ve also noticed this on Safari after the last couple of MacOS updates.

Sent from my iPhone