I dont know, CVS has drive through testing but they have rules, I'd bet if
you did a contract you'd be looking at 100 to 200 per test. They have the
home tests now, might be worth looking into, talk to your liability
insurer, not your health insurer, they may swing you a deal.
It's a really good question though, especially with the looming vaccines,
there will be litigation soon. Plus one facebook review stating "X ISP
killed grampa" could decimate a company in a small area