Dennis,
 Simple Formula for bearing.. I would not think tilt is necessary but plausible.
We used that app for a while and liked it.
I have the formula I used to help cambium automate the Azimuth for the cbrs template spreadsheet.
 if u would like to have a copy i can send it.
There are also samples on the net also..
Here is a link to a new site that explains it well. https://www.igismap.com/formula-to-find-bearing-or-heading-angle-between-two-points-latitude-longitude/