Can I just sell specific customers to you?  How much would I have to pay you to
take them?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Can anybody make these ?

ken is just gonna sell to us

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:10 AM Colin Stanners <cstann...@gmail.com
<mailto:cstann...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Ken, with many WISPs getting into fiber, are you looking to do that in your
area, or does that not match the area / your corporate goals?

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 9:41 AM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

Not being a fiber guy, I didn’t know the difference between PC, UPC and APC, so
I had to look it up:

https://community.fs.com/blog/pc-vs-upc-vs-apc-connector-selecting-the-right-fiber-connector-type.html