Bill, without DC4, how long does it take before you see effects on devices
in the worst areas? How much difference if the devices are IP6x rated (e.g.
PTP6x0) or not (e.g. Canopy SMs)?

Being in those salt-infused zones sounds annoying... but then in Manitoba
it'll be down to -40 at points this winter, and this year due to COVID I
can't leave the house to go to other indoor locations for fun, so the sun
belt recently sounds realllly nice. sigh.