I get that, but in these cases where I’m looking the location is serviced by
internal fiber such as a university or the power companies own connectivity and
so that’s why nobody else reports service there but yet somebody’s getting
money to cover it with wireless.

Bigger than that though we now have three competing funds all servicing the
same areas.

We have RDOF, CARES, and ACT power grants. We literally have three networks
being built by three different companies over the same area