Near as I can tell, for us, it's going to be something we only use for
pushing mass-config changes and firmware.  I might even pull back support
access if we really do lose audit logs.

I'll miss the reports it generated.  (At least, whenever our on-prem
version is deemed at the point we *have* to upgrade it...)

Since we always kind of knew it might happen (hoped not) we never put all
our eggs into the basket, so to speak.  I think it'll still be a useful
tool, just less so going forward.

-Steve D