So I just got shown an ad for canned Mushy Peas.  They also thought I'd be
interested in baked beans (spelled "beanz") on toast, or maybe some nice
frozen bangers or black pudding.  What's the matter with those people, who
would eat such things?  Or become an expat and miss those foods?

Chuck, I'm sure you're somehow behind this, I just haven't figured out how.
Something I read or clicked on from this list must have convinced the
algorithms I was hungry for disgusting British foods.  Usually it results in
ads for stuff like vacuum excavators and fiber splicers.

British Food Depot - Shop For British Foods In The USA
<https://britishfooddepot.com/>