Anybody know the secret to checking or graphing frame utilization on a
Cambium 450m AP?  The OID I am using is:

1.3.6.1.4.1.161.19.3.1.12.2.1.0

That works reliably on a regular 450i AP, but seems to be way pessimistic on
a 450m.  I will see the graph peg at 100%, but then an hour or two later the
traffic graph will be double, so it seems like the AP wasn't even close to
maxed out.  I'm not sure what's going on, perhaps the SMs with low
modulation are maxing out but the AP can still send lots more data to the
SMs with good modulation and that make use of MU-MIMO?  Like screw you bad
boys, Santa's going to give more presents to the good boys.

Is there another OID I should be using?