They’re coming for your cheese.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 9:57 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fireye

Nope, per fireye, the toolset had to be released because of it being stolen,
was not "in the wild"

Going to get really interesting to see what comes of this, two federal agencies
just happen to get hit shortly after. You can do plenty when you know how you
would have otherwise been caught.

And that's all fireye admits to having been breached. I'm gonna go ahead and
not take their word on it definitively having been russia either. Convenient
timing after iran specifically has stated they're going to retaliate for the
dead scientist. China will probably confirm this shortly

Pretty sure this is far from over and pretty sure this company is just the
first to go public.

I know I'm next, they're coming after my google home mini and my netflix
account.

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020, 9:10 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com