https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pixelated

you're using a different definition of pixelated.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:17 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] "Pixelated" audio

Is there a proper term for the staccato sound of packet loss on a VoIP
call?  I've now heard multiple people call it "pixelated" audio and it
makes me want to get snarky and comment about how there aren't any
pixels in audio.....but I'm realizing I don't know the proper term for
that sound effect and I can't be a proper pedantic dickhead if I don't
have the right word to correct them with.

Help me AFMUG-Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Total Control Panel

Login<https://asp.reflexion.net/login?domain=litewire.net>

To:
ja...@litewire.net<https://asp.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=242260993&domain=litewire.net>

From: af-boun...@af.afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>

You received this message because the domain afmug.com is on your allow list.