Hmm…  I wish they would tell you why it’s pending.  The application status page
just gives general reasons such as waiting for fees.  We did file before the
expiration (barely) so hopefully we’re good.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:22 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 5.9 STA

IANL (I am not a lawyer) but my lawyer told me that as long as the extension
was filed before the expiration date of the current STA then you are good to
go.  No FCC fees for the STA.

Sean Heskett

ZIRKEL
Internet • WiFi • Phone • TV
970-871-8500 x100 - Office
Website<http://www.zirkel.us/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ZIRKEL/>

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 2:15 PM James Howard