Only when something dire happens then its an emergency.

On 12/21/20 11:05 AM, Tushar Patel wrote:
What about the installers who go into customers houses everyday? I would think they should be. I am sure we will find out soon. Does WISPA get us guidance on this matter?

Tushar

On Dec 21, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

That sounds right.

It was interesting for once that I’m too YOUNG to get something (75 and older).  But looking at the state death totals by age, that does make sense.

Wasn’t the CDC recommendation 75+ and “frontline essential workers”?  It will probably be up to the states and counties to interpret that.  They might decide that grocery store clerks and bus drivers and teachers are ahead of you.  Everyone’s essential, right?  But what constitutes frontline?  Probably interacting on a daily basis with people who are or might be infected.  Not sure the electric company lineman is frontline.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Mike Hammett
*Sent:* Monday, December 21, 2020 10:19 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT vaccines

I suspect reach out to your county health department.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>