From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 9:53 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - McDonalds Oreo Spam burger

Well then the article that claimed it was identical to McD’s secret sauce lied
to me.  If it has pickle relish, doesn’t that make it Thousand Island Dressing?

I suspect fry sauce came from seeing people at diners mixing ketchup and mayo
on their plate to dip their fries, and seeing a business opportunity.  Let’s
bottle that and sell it as fry sauce!  I only know fry sauce as something they
have at Arctic Circle.  People here just use ketchup.  Or … gasp … eat the
fries naked.  And I guess there’s cheese fries.  Not to mention cheesy tots.