From: TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2021 2:01 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Peter Kranz <pkr...@unwiredltd.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 2+0 Co-Polar

Sorry which vendor has a2c+? Google fu not worky

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021, 1:32 PM Peter Kranz via AF <af@af.afmug.com
<mailto:af@af.afmug.com> > wrote:

A2C power hit at higher modulations is resolved by the newly released A2C+
hardware. So you can do a 2x80Mhz in the same polarity, single core, without a
splitter or other downsides now.

Peter Kranz
 <http://www.unwiredltd.com/> www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100