an election that is not conducted according to law is not an election.
 it's a coup.
Worse... if the 'election' is not transparent, verifiable, and treats every
voter the same, it's not an "election".
Worse ... if poll watchers are bullied and physically threatened... that is
intolerable.

hereistheevidence.com   --- in case you dare open your mind to truth

Patton was correct, and so was that McCarthy guy, who was probably a commie
plant because he did a great job discrediting 'his' message.

All that is left is communism or war.   That was the plan all along and
only 'crazy' people  -- and people who escaped communist societies to come
warn us -- saw it or believed in it.

I'll sign off with this, because this is probably The End:

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the
purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to
inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to
reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are
being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to
repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of
probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil
oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even
destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if
you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended
to.” ~ Theodore Dalrymple

You arrogant asses, you've killed us!