I am in contact with a developer right now that installed a duct while ditches were open and I think he is going to let us use it. In any event, if he says he owns it I would go with that.

-----Original Message----- From: Dev
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 1:14 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] who owns conduit in private neighborhood?

In a Public Utility Easement (PUE) in a private neighborhood, the developer says he owns it, but the ILEC is acting like they do. Doubtful ILEC can produce a document that says they do. The ILEC has a little bit of outside plant in a large conduit, anything to stop others from pulling fiber through that same conduit as long as they don’t interfere?