From: "Josh Baird" <joshba...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 4:11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Adding Aviat Radios to LibreNMS?

So - I'm the one who added Aviat support to LibreNMS. But, it doesn't work,
because Aviat's current SNMP agent dies and becomes unresponsive after 15 or so
consecutive queries. This causes LibreNMS to timeout frequently during
discovery and polling sessions. Fingers crossed that this is fixed in a future
version of the Aviat OS.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 3:37 PM Steve Jones < thatoneguyst...@gmail.com >