How much current? Look at Theater lighting equipment. The have a 50A 2phase cord in, then multiple 20A outputs each with their own breaker.

https://www.lighttheatrics.com/lex-3ru-rack-mount-power-distribution-50-amp-california-style-locking-in-thru-to-duplexes-prm3kn-9cc/

On 1/20/2021 5:48 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I am running it from a modular rack mount inverter to multiple other racks with outlet strips running the full length of the rack in the back. So I need a separate breaker per rack. I order some airpax breakers. I will just make the panel mount to put them in. It is much easier now with the waterjet. I can cut +- .010” with no heat affected zone.
*From:* Nate Burke
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 20, 2021 4:33 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] AC rack mount circuit breakers
Could you use a PDU with multiple breakers/outlets? Or does it have to be just a Breaker panel?

On 1/20/2021 5:24 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
Anyone know of a source for 1 or 2 RU circuit breaker panels? I may have to build one. I could use an airpax DC panel. Pretty sure it will work just fine on AC rather than DC.
Would rather buy something than build it.  This time...