I think it was the second star wars movie. Princess Leia was a prisoner of the big fat things. I was pretty sure I saw a nipple when she was struggling. Later we rented the VHS and I stepped through it. Pretty sure there was a nipple there.

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 3:53 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Today's poor kids and streaming video

Am I the only one that's annoyed when you pause a video stream, they dim
the screen and pop up other information.  How are you supposed to pause
for the juicy bits?  And what about stepping through a scene frame by
frame?  Today's poor kids probably have no concept of stepping through
frame by frame.    I mean at least the 2000's kids could pause the clear
frame on the DVD and not having all the VHS tracking lines on the screen
like I grew up with.