I was actually thinking about their ability to sub-lease with a 4” conduit,
which makes me nervous.

Asking for space on some of their towers might be a good idea. I still think
having a rental vs. them owning it would be better, though I still don’t know
what to charge for rent.  We’re in an economically depressed area, so probably
lower than Manhattan, but they can’t really claim they’re a poor struggling
giant company :)