There are going to be class action lawsuits and SEC fines from this. Robinhood (at least) and possibly others are now manipulating the markets illegally.

On 1/28/21 12:32 PM, Cassidy B. Larson wrote:
What blows my mind is trading platforms like Robinhood that are restricting what purchases you can do. I decided to throw in $100 on some of those volatile stocks late last night, and it got cancelled this morning.

On Jan 28, 2021, at 10:29 AM, Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi] <j...@brazoswifi.com <mailto:j...@brazoswifi.com>> wrote:

That’s the gist of it.
Jim Bouse
Owner - Brazos WiFi
979-985-5912
http://www.brazoswifi.com <http://www.brazoswifi.com/>
*From:*AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>>*On Behalf Of*Steve Jones
*Sent:*Thursday, January 28, 2021 11:26 AM
*To:*AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>>
*Subject:*[AFMUG] Ot: gamestop
Can someone break this down for me to a window licker level of dumb?
If i understand it, hedgefund operators banked on the price going down, so shit posters rallied together to drive it up, and on friday the hedgefund operators are forced to purchase at the inflated price? Is this the gist? Now government is trying to step in to protect the hedgefunds from the shitposters?