Anybody do Airfiber repairs? I have a couple AF11 units that are dead to me unless someone can fix them.

One shorts the power supply as soon as it's plugged in (lightening storm, but no external physical damage).

Another looses Ethernet when the ambient temp is <15F.

A $300 or $400 repair is cheaper than a new one.

Once upon a time UNBT was doing some sort of repair program, but I think that might have only been for the 24ghz radios.

A quick google search returned SWG. Anybody use them? Says $600 for a AF11 repair.