He feels they’re flaky. My experience is that they sometimes do inexplicable
things. If you get them to work they work fine, but Juniper works always
basically. I have a CCR I’m fighting with port rate limiting, which is
“supposed” to work but does nothing. No help on the forums besides “hey, that’s
really interesting”, stuff like that. If you get MT support it costs the same
as Juniper/Cisco from what I’ve found. At that point, you could just get a
Juniper/Cisco.