Any reason you wouldn't choose to consider Cambium's 3 GHz solutions? 450 is
having phenomenal success in CBRS, and the cnRanger (LTE) solutions are right
around the corner.

Matt

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Brandon Yuchasz
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 12:09 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [ External ] [AFMUG] Looking for feedback on the Airspan LTE in 3ghz

I was off the list for a few months so I apologize if this was discussed
recently and I missed it.
Looking for feedback from WISPs using the Airspan LTE in 3ghz ideally from
WISPs that were / are 900mhz and 2.4ghz in tree covered environments. We
evolved out of FSK 900 into 2.4 ePMP and 450i 900mhz and have grown
substantially and can continue to grow using these platforms but are looking
for something we can deploy 25/3 on and use for additional growth where we have
exhausted the available spectrum in the other frequencies.  I would also be
interested in hearing how you handle tech support calls on the LTE. We have in
house support and CnMaestro has been a good solution for first level to check
basic connectivity and signal levels before digging in deeper to the issues. I
suspect the LTE interface won't be quite as easy and will have a learning curve.
Thanks,
Brandon