From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Craig Baird
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 11:41 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DHCPatriot

EXTERNAL EMAIL - Use caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or
sharing sensitive information.
The telco I sold my WISP to used it as well. I always wondered why, but never
asked. I just assumed it was one of those "If it's free, it can't be good"
decisions made by a pointy-haired boss. I just checked into their website.
There's a chart there on the home page that shows how obviously awesome it is
and how obviously un-awesome the open source ones are. Mostly marketing hype
I'd guess. In fact, I'd bet it's an open source DHCP server dressed up in a
pretty package with fancy reports and such.

Craig

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 6:49 PM Steve Jones