In Canada we have our branches of the crazy anti-mask / anti-vaxxers /
wannabe-Qanon as well, luckily they seem to be much smaller than your
problems, and not as embedded in our politics.

Chuck, now that you have the vaccine, are you feeling any new urges?
https://www.advocate.com/health/2021/2/10/qanons-latest-loony-conspiracy-covid-19-vaccines-turn-people-gay