Tin cans and string will be better than Hughes.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 3:20 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Starlink speeds dip already

>From your mouth to God's ears Chuck on Covid-19... unfortunately it's going to
>take a step backwards in Texas..
I heard some ranchers near Big Bend want to switch from Hughes to Starlink
...my friend does IT work for several of them... curious to see how well it
works.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021, 1:39 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

  I think that they are going to find more than enough customers in hard to
serve locations that they will not encroach on the better served areas too
much.  I am always an optimist.  BTW, Covid will be done in a month...