I think the first iterations through at least SN10 or SN11 were intended to
be expendable. From what I've read, they are skipping SN12-SN14, and SN15
will be an updated design.

We shall see. So far it's been entertaining for all of us teenagers that
like to see things blow up.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com