From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jan-GAMs
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 2:18 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] librenms adding overview fields

A year ago I tried to install it, couldn't get it to run and then bumped into a
license fee.  I must have made a wrong turn.
On 3/5/21 12:12 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
I dig it, initial setup is pretty simple if the documentation is followed, odd
how good their documentation is.

I read all this stuff like I'm looking to do, that doesnt seem as simple, but
the price is right.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 2:08 PM David Coudron