Very much yes, but some heavy lifting might be required. Sometimes you can get
it integrated as an add-on on an ELK stack distro (Elastic
Search/Logstash/Kibahna) you can just download and install on some hardware. It
can give you a ton of info about logs, trends, security info. etc. and graph in
nice dashboard format. Can be memory intensive. Very heavily under continual
development so new hacks contributed frequently. It’s made to do lots of things
besides what you plan to do with it, so some staging and triage may be
required. Some care and feeding required, but it does cool stuff.