Dunno about any FCC, but I knows a couple guys with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
https://youtu.be/tVRPz6-Tkww?t=72

On 3/9/2021 6:12 PM, Jan Van Kort wrote:

It was more than 10 years on that property, the company has changed hands 4 times since I built it(the tower). We're now a utility company and provide electric and telecom to a large portion of the county. Two owners back the operators were real dicks and stole all the good stuff.  We bought it (the wireless company) back and upgraded the service with new stuff and more bandwidth.

But just the same, FCC stickers on telecom equipment always say it's a felony.  Just wondering if anyone has ever had to file a complaint?  And who to?

GAMs