i think hes talking about me in that message, lol. Rick has been a well
respected member of the industry and I dont think a lot of newer people
realize how much he did for us. He asked me to be less "stevish" about
Baicells, most of you know tongue biting isnt my strong suit, but that
maner garners that much respect that I have, my tongue is pretty much
mangled hamburger from bitig it. Im glad to see he is out of there and on
to brighter horizons, I felt really bad for him and the reputation hit he
took. Now Im excited to see Nextlink do well with him on the team