This makes me smile
Im curious about this guys long term safety though. I worked at a motel for
an Indian for a while, his money lender Sam would show up periodically, he
looked like a bollywood version of guido.  but my boss was always scared of
him and he always brought this bollywood gorilla looking guy with him. I
kind of expected to see him beat my boss with a pipe to some peppy dance
music..

Those mules are complicit, even more so than the guys on the phone in my
opinion because they are the first link in the stateside chain that could
stop it, and they know full well its probably some old lady. Peel all their
skin off I say.