I have to get out of fb jail, they only let me be active for a couple days
a month now. Sucks because they lock my work account too.

I'm wondering how much dough is in it, I'm betting it's not a tremendous
payout, but I'm thinking it's a good way to get fast experience running the
equipment.

Is much of the home drops drilled or is it mostly plowed in? The outfit
going through our home office town looks to be drilling everything, but
they run their own crews if I understand it correctly.