From: "Chuck McCown via AF" <af@af.afmug.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 4:56:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Who is going to WISPAMERICA?

I keep refraining from making a joke at Trina’s expense.

I always got along with her just fine. I thought she was a hoot.

But if I was to make a joke it might have gone something like this: No way
Wispapalooza will be a success unless they have some broad walking the floor
with a tumbler of whisky in her hand.

But that would be mean, so I will refrain...

Is her daughter still involved with the organization?