I'm getting a bit tired of the supply chain issues, especially with
enclosures.    Primex apparently can't obtain plastic fast enough to keep
up, or at least that was the story they told us.

We're finally getting our order from Primex which we expected in November
this week.   And no, it isn't for that part number, it's for a gasketed
tiny enclosure.

Our rackinjector enclosure manufacturer is having problems getting sheet
metal.

And the lead times from our other vendors have gone way up.

This time last year, we increased our in-house inventory for most things to
6 months, and some critical parts to a year.   In some cases it hasn't been
enough.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:42 PM Jan-GAMs <j.vank...@grnacres.net> wrote:

> we're looking for *immediate* delivery of several dozen per week for
> mid-boxes.  About 7500 for next 3 years, probably more: Primex 125-1790 at
> a normal pricing.  Do you know of someone who can provide a quote?  Or even
> a similar part that works.

- Forrest