There seem to be a lot of colorful tower people.

On 4/22/2021 8:22 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
When I had my company and got a large tower erection contract, i hired two new guys ....one of them had worked on towers 10 years and was very knowledgeable. Few first tower builds , nada, no problems. One of the crews is working in Uvalde, Texas. Get a call from foreman...this guy in his 30s is trying to pick up high school girls , the high school guys call him a pervert, he gets angry and tries to fight several kids... foreman yanks him into the van....calls me...i told Mario , take him to hotel, have him pack up, buy him a bus ticket and give him $20.00 for food. Send me his hours and i will have check ready for him.
 he goes all pissed off ...
Next day he goes by to pick up check...he is cussing at secretary...my son happened to be there shipping some stuff to us and asks him to leave....he tells my son that he is going to kick my ass when he sees me...my son laughs at him...he comes toward my son...son kicked him in shin, dropped him and threw him out. The guy is outside yelling calling my son out...he went out....guy walked away talking shit.
Never saw him or heard about him again.

He was making more money than he had ever made...great tower guy, lousy attitude.