From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 4:40 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Intuit & Billing

Pretty sure we are gonna give it a go with plat.  Worked fine for me years ago.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2021, at 3:01 PM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net> wrote:
 We are current Plat customer (in one WISP, using Emerald in another - they're
both quite capable). In the Plat WISP, we're billing 6400 subs using the free
MSSQL license. No issues.

Jesse DuPont

Owner / Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net<mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
Celerity Networks LLC / Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband
[X]