I think mexico could overtake the US economy if they made a tamale push and
hired Mexican aunts to make tamales full time.

We could flush out all the commies too. Anybody who doesnt like tamales is
an obvious commie.

I do wonder what the US spends on tamales annually. It's an all cash
business. As far as food services go, the margins are pretty good. I'd bet
the annual sales if there were a way to estimate them are pretty high.