From: "Chuck McCown via AF" <af@af.afmug.com>
To: "David Coudron" <david.coud...@advantenon.com>, "AnimalFarm Microwave Users
Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:05:24 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Quick Books

QB tells us nothing.

From: David Coudron
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:04 AM
To: Chuck McCown ; AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group

>From what I read, it is not easy. You will automatically be removed from the
>list in 5 years. However, there are two ways to be removed earlier, if QB
>contacts Mastercards and says the original add to the list was in error, or if
>the reason you are on the list was that you weren’t PCI-DSS compliant but can
>prove you have since become compliant. Here is a pretty good article on it.
>Read to the bottom for the how to remove yourself from the list section:
https://chargebacks911.com/match-list/

By the way, they list the specific reasons you can be put on the list in this
article. I think QB would owe you an explanation of why they selected the
reason code they did when adding you to the list. It looks to be very specific,
they cannot cancel you just because they don’t like you, or your business, etc.

Regards,

David Coudron