Went to buy some, shipping is more than the panel.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 12:03 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] solar panels

I came across this place awhile ago, seems like they have some pretty decent
deals, especially if you can use the used ones.

https://store.santansolar.com/product-category/solar-panels/

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 12:59 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

  I discovered I still had an account at Northern Arizona Wind and Solar.  They
are about $0.50 per watt at the low end.  I see that true wholesale rates are
half that or less for seconds.

  Trying to remember the place in Florida that had all the good deals.  Not
sure if they are still in business or not.  Seems like they opened a second
warehouse in Phoenix.  But that was 10 years ago.